Blejsko jutro / Morning in Bled 6 (by Union*)
Friendly reminder that Tom Felton improvised this scene because he forgot his line.
Okay but imagine:
- Peter Parker going to a fan convention as Spiderman
- Peter Parker getting compliments on his Spiderman costume
- Peter Parker entering a Spiderman Costume Contest
- Peter Parker losing said contest
- Peter Parker losing the contest to Deadpool
The Doctors and Companions - first & last lines
You know the sound the TARDIS makes? That wheezing, groaning? That sound brings hope wherever it goes.
afternoon: dying for a rest.
night: can’t sleep
HARRY POTTER ALPHABET → u
↳ unforgivable curses
"Now… those three curses — Avada Kedavra, Imperius, and Cruciatus — are known as the Unforgivable Curses. The use of any one of them on a fellow human being is enough to earn a life sentence in Azkaban. That’s what you’re up against. That’s what I’ve got to teach you to fight. You need preparing. You need arming. But most of all, you need to practice constant, never-ceasing vigilance. "
Some things never change.. | part 2